Worth to read
I prepared this material based on
- B1 Daniel G. McCreary and Ann M. Kelly, Making Sense of NoSQL. A guide for managers and the rest of us, Manning Publications, 2013, https://www.manning.com/books/making-sense-of-nosql
- B2 Harrison, Guy, Next Generation Databases. NoSQL, NewSQL, and Big Data, Apress, 2015, http://www.apress.com/us/book/9781484213308
- B3 Eric Redmond and Jim R. Wilson, Seven Databases in Seven Weeks. A Guide to Modern Databases and the NoSQL Movement, The Pragmatic BookShelf, 2012, https://pragprog.com/book/rwdata/seven-databases-in-seven-weeks
- B4 Dan Sullivan, NoSQL for Mere Mortals, Adison-Wesley, Inc. 2015, http://www.informit.com/store/nosql-for-mere-mortals-9780134023212
- B5 Gaurav Vaish, Getting Started with NoSQL, Packt Publishing, 2013, https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/getting-started-nosql
- B6 Nishant Garg, HBase Essentials, Packt Publishing, 2014
- W1 Apache HBase Reference Guide
- W2 2. Quick Start - Standalone HBase
- W16 Is MapReduce anything more than just an application of divide and conquer?
- W17 What is the novelty in MapReduce?
- W9 A brief history of JSON
- W18 Introduction to Views
- W19 View Cookbook for SQL Jockeys
- W3 Cypher Query Language. Intro to Cypher
- W4 Neo4j Cypher Refcard 3.3
- W5 The Fundamentals of Cypher
- W6 Getting started with Neo4j and Cypher
- W7 Apache TinkerPop. The Gremlin Graph Traversal Machine and Language
- W8 Apache TinkerPop
- W10 SPARQL
- W11 Everything Should Be Made as Simple as Possible, But Not Simpler
- W12 DBMS popularity broken down by database model
- W13 Top 10 Time Series Databases
- W14 Time Series Database (TSDB) Explained. What is a Time Series Database?
- W15 What the heck is time-series data (and why do I need a time-series database)?