Classes (28h) are divided into three parts:
- Introduction to Swift (8h) (classes: 1-4)
- Swift programming test (2h) (classes: 6)
- Introduction to iOS programming (14h) (classes: 5, 7-12)
- Working with projects (2h) (classes: 13-14)
Knowledge about programming in any imperative programming language (C/C++, Python, Pascal etc.) and objective oriented paradigm.
The effect of education
- within the knowledge
- within the skills
- within the competences
The content of the classes
- Introduction to Swift (8h)
- Swift - basics.
- Swift - functions. Swift - classes (introducton).
- Swift - classes (initialization, nested types, access control).
- Swift - classes (error handling, protocols, extensions, generics).
- Introduction to iOS programming (12h)
Evaluation from classes (general evaluation)
- Evaluation from tutorials (100%)
Evaluation from tutorials
- Practical Swift programming language test (final mark weight: 20%). Positive mark is required.
- Project: practical project about iOS application (final mark weight: 80%).
Project verifies educational effects within the knowledge, skills and competences (effects: xxx)
Main bibliography and materials
Additiona bibliography and material
- Any other materials given on classe's main page.